Light and refreshing, this lycopene-rich watermelon salad also contains radishes, mint, cucumber, and lime – making it cleansing and replenishing. Because watermelon is seasonal and refreshing to the taste buds, it's best enjoyed during spring and summer.
- 10 cups watermelon in 1-inch cubes, chilled
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup minced fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt or Celtic sea salt (or more to taste)
- 4 cups arugula
- In a large bowl, mix the watermelon, cucumber, radishes, mint, olive oil, lime juice, and salt. Add the arugula and gently toss to combine. Serve chilled.