Cucumbers are both hydrating and refreshing, making them the perfect summer veggie. Mixed with radishes, fresh mint, and parsley, this is a cooling dish for hot summer days.
- 2 cups cubed organic English cucumber
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp chopped mint
- 3 green garlic or scallions, minced
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 cups summer greens, such as arugula
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, radishes, parsley, mint, garlic, vinegar, oil, salt, and greens, and toss to combine. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
1 thought on “Cucumber Salad”
Looks great! Thank you.