This healthier take on the traditional Southern Peach Cobbler only lasts a few minutes at my house! Using almond flour and erythritol instead of traditional flour and sugar makes this dessert grain-free and guilt-free! Give it a try and let us know what you think.
Grain-Free Peach Cobbler
For Fruit Filling
- 4 cups sliced fresh organic peaches, or frozen and thawed
- 2 tbsp grated orange zest
- 2 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened organic coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup melted organic virgin coconut oil plus additional for greasing the baking dish
- 2 tbsp erythritol
- 1/4 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt or Celtic sea salt (or more to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch round baking dish (or similar size) with coconut oil.
- To make the filling: In a large bowl, mix the peaches, orange zest, and orange juice. Pour into the baking dish.
- To make the topping: n a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut, pecans, almonds, coconut oil, erythritol, cinnamon, ginger, and salt until crumbly. Scatter evenly over the fruit filling.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, until the fruit is bubbly. Serve warm with Coconut Milk Whipped Cream.