Pumpkin Pie (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Organic)
It just wouldn't be Thanksgiving without the pumpkin pie. So, drop the guilt, and enjoy a yummy slice of this healthier lower-sugar option. Add a dollop of Coconut Whipped Cream to top it off!
- ¼ - ½ cup raw sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp Celtic or Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 2 large organic free-range eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) organic unsweetened pumpkin
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 unbaked organic, gluten-free 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
- Preheat oven to 425, combine dry ingredients in a bowl. Beat eggs, after that stir in pumpkin and sweetener mixture. Gradually stir in coconut milk and pour into unbaked pie shell. Bake for 15 minutes at 425, then reduce the temperature to 350, and bake for an additional 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
1 thought on “Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Organic Pumpkin Pie”
This is the best pumpkin pie recipe EVER! The only thing that I personally change is that I cook my own pumpkin instead of using a 15 oz. can! I recommend this recipe to everyone, it is a special highlight that I look forward to in the Fall! Thank you Dr. Cates!!!