Berry Bliss Smoothie Bowl
Summer is the season of berries, and pairing them with avocado and coconut milk balances the carbs for the ideal breakfast smoothie bowl.
- 1 High-speed blender
- 1/2 cup unsweetened full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh berries
- 1/4 cup ice
- 1/2 cup summer greens
- 1/2 ripe avocado peeled, and pitted
- 5-6 leaves basil
- 1 dash stevia powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes, toasted for garnish
- 1/4 cup fresh berries, for garnish
- Combine the coconut milk, fresh berries, ice, summer greens, avocado, basil, and stevia (if desired) in the carafe of a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth, stirring periodically (the mixture will be very thick). Cover and chill if desired. Pour into a bowl and top with the coconut flakes and berries.