Beet Ginger Smoothie Juice
You can enjoy this as a breakfast smoothie or a beverage on its own. Beets are full of nutrients such as folate and magnesium, and the celery, kale, apple, and hemp seeds give it an extra fiber punch.
- 1 small beet (4 ounces), peeled, scrubbed, and quartered (or grated if you don't have a high-powered blender)
- 1 small apple (5 ounces), cored and chopped
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup kale
- 1 cup unsweetened plain cashew milk or filtered water
- 1 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 whole lemon, juiced
- In the carafe of a high-speed blender, add the beet, apple, celery, kale, cashew milk, ginger, hemp seeds, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth, and chill if desired before serving.