Beet Ginger Smoothie Juice
You can enjoy this as a breakfast smoothie or a beverage on its own. Beets are full of nutrients such as folate and magnesium, and the celery, kale, apple, and hemp seeds give it an extra fiber punch.
- 1 small beet (4 ounces), peeled, scrubbed, and quartered (or grated if you don't have a high-powered blender)
- 1 small apple (5 ounces), cored and chopped
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup kale
- 1 cup unsweetened plain cashew milk or filtered water
- 1 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 whole lemon, juiced
- In the carafe of a high-speed blender, add the beet, apple, celery, kale, cashew milk, ginger, hemp seeds, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth, and chill if desired before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!